Glass bottles and jarscompletely recyclable
Plastic bottles and jars
• all of plastic components used for cosmetics production are made from fully recyclable HDPE, PET or PP
• Bio PP and Bio Pet – the material made in 1/3 out of sugar cane
• RPET and RPP – material includes post-consumer recycled plastic
• Jars with refill system
FSC certified paper packagingboxes and SPR
• Eco-friendly polyethylene tubes that are made from sugar cane. During the production of 1 kg eco-polyethylene, as much as 3.09 kilograms of carbon dioxide is absorbed from the air. Moreover, 80% of the energy used during the eco-plastic production process comes from renewable energy sources.
• PCR tubes that are completely recyclable and up to 50% of plastic used in production comes from post-consumer recycled material.