Medical mask including
self-cleaning virucidal coating
INVENTI MASK is a smart medical mask with a unique NanoTechnology coating that kills viruses and bacteria for up to 48 hours of use.
The self-cleaning coating neutralizes bacteria and viruses (including coronavirus) on contact. This innovative solution was developed by scientists and experts in nanotechnology. Its active substance is iodopovidone, which features disinfecting properties.
Efficacy and safety is confirmed by scientific and laboratory studies.
* Patent application No P.436477 to the Patent Office of the Republic of Poland.
The mask was tested according to the European standard EN 14683:2019+AC:2019 and ISO 18184 for antiviral textile products.
The mask is approved by the National Institute of Public Health, which guarantees safety of use.
Contraindications: Hypersensitivity to iodine compounds, hyperthyroidism or other symptomatic thyroid diseases, renal dysfunction, Duhring’s herpetic dermatitis. Do not use before and after therapy with radioactive isotope of iodine. Not recommended for children under 12 years of age, pregnant women and during breastfeeding.
Its specific odour results from the presence of iodine. If the mask becomes wet due to adverse weather conditions (e.g. rain, humidity) iodopovidone may be released in a form of a yellow bloom. The resulting dirt can be removed with an available cleaning agent. Safe concentration of the active substance has been used.
The masks have been manufactured in Poland by MARION factory in Gdynia, Poland.
✓ 3 pieces
3 protective layers:
✓ Nano Technology Shield. Black nonwoven; Spunbond type; Soaked in a biocidal solution; Density: 50GSM
✓ Filtrating nonwoven; Melt Blown type; Density: 25GSM; BFE ≥ 98%
✓ White soft nonvowen; Spunbond type; Density: 25GSM
1. Hands should be thoroughly washed and disinfected before applying the mask.
2. After straightening the mask, adjust it to the face with the black layer on the outside.
3. Put the mask on the ears and check if it fits tightly.
4. Fit the elastic part closely to the shape of the nose.
5. Check that the mask tightly covers the nose, mouth and chin.
6. After removing the mask, you can freely use it again.
7. 48 hours after opening the package, throw the mask into a mixed waste container.
8. Thoroughly wash and disinfect your hands.