Antivirus protective mask FFP2 NR MF-11 Pro
Certified, it guarantees protection against airborne dust PM 2.5, which makes part of smog. The mask consists of two layers of active melt blown non-woven fabric, which is designed to filter the inhaled air. Its bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE) is min. 98%.
This filtering half maski s manufactured for COVID-19 protection only (PPE-R/02.075- V2). As requested by Word Health Organization (WHO) recommendations, for this specific use, the norminal protection factor given by this filtering half maski s the same than the FFP2 nominal protection factor defined in EN 149:2001+A1:2009. This is not a filtering mask for general use and shall not be used for purposes other than protection against COVID-19.
1. Wash your hands thoroughly and sanitize before wearing the mask.
2. Once the mask is stretched out, it should fit the face with the coloured side outside.
3. Put the elastic mask straps behind your ears and check that it fits tightly.
4. Adjust elastic nose bridge tightly to the shape of your nose.
5. Check that the mask tightly covers the nose, mouth and chin. Hair can affect the fit of the mask.
6. After taking off, throw the mask into the trash bin.
7. Wash your hands thoroughly and sanitize.
If the mask gets dirty or becomes damp, replace it with a new one. This mask in one use. The mask should not be used for longer than a single work shift (8 hours).
Storage: The mask should be protected from sunlight and extreme temperatures. Protect against aggressive chemicals, moisture and dirt.